Protect Your Home – Protect Your Identity
Two of the most precious things to us are our home and privacy.
Our home is typically the highest investment we make in our lifetime. The choices you make to protect that investment matter.
Identity theft is pervasive and chronic. How do you know that you have not been a victim? Are you waiting until you hear the shocking news? Being proactive is the best way to live.
If someone steals your good name; you could be in danger of losing your home, good credit, health and even your freedom.
At this informative program:
- Learn how to protect your wallet.
- Learn how to protect the environment.
- Learn how to protect your home.
- Learn how to prevent and recover from identity theft.
- Learn about all forms of identity theft (it’s not just about your credit card)
- Learn how to monitor and restore your good name
Renewal by Andersen Windows & Doors
Linda Lamb, Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
IDShield Director, Regional Manager & Independent Associate
DATE: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
TIME: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
WHERE: Renewal by Andersen, 2300 Ridge Dr, Glenview, IL 60025
To Reserve Your Seat please call Vicki Peake at 630-424-2570