Our Mission - "Connecting Business Through Community - Leadership - Opportunity - Involvement"
What is a Chamber Ambassador?
Ambassadors perform a wide variety of duties in the Chamber, but their main function is to help promote the Chamber, welcome new members to the Chamber and make Chamber events successful and enjoyable for everyone. They are a special group of people who volunteer their time to help promote the Hinsdale business community and support Chamber functions.
Characteristics of a Chamber Ambassador
- Has a lively, engaging and proactive personality
- Can make the shyest person feel comfortable and welcome
- Projects a positive image for their company and the Chamber
- Enjoys having fun in a professional environment
- Has confidence to make personal contact with any Chamber member
- Encourages other to become Chamber members
- Volunteers about 3-4 hours a month as an Ambassador
Chamber Ambassador Opportunities
All Chamber Ambassadors will participate in Chamber hosted events. Such as: Ribbon Cuttings, Business Before or After Hours, Quarterly Meetings & New Member Orientations.
The Hinsdale Chamber is proud to present Chamber Ambassadors in the following areas:
- New Member Onboarding Ambassador
- Existing Member Engagement Ambassador
- Perspective Member Ambassador